Passport Amendments, eg. Name change on U.S Passport
Step 1. Gather and Prepare U.S Passport Application Document
1.Completed Application DS-82
Please click on the link at the bottom of this section to complete, and create your passport application(DS-82) online. After you fill out the form, you will see at the bottom of the page a button that says “Create Form” please click the “Create Form” button, on your application form (DS-82) will appear completed on your screen.
1. Please print one copy of the completed application form (DS-82).
2. Do not print the form on double-sided pages
3. You must sign the completed application form (DS-82).
Click here to complete and create your application form (DS-82) online
2.Your current valid U.S.Passport
1. Your most recent passport must have been issued less than 15 years ago.
2. Your most recent passport must have been issued when you were 16 or older
3. Your most recent passport is not damaged
3.Two identical passport photographs
Taken within the past 6 months, showing current appearance.Must be official passport-type only and approximately 2″× 2″ with a clear background. The photo must be in color. Do not wear a hat, glasses, or any item that covers the face. Face forward only, no side shots or profiles will be accepted. Homemade Digital photographs are not acceptable.
Noted. You can take your passport photo at CVS, Walgreens or FedEx Kinko’s
4.Proof of Name Change
You must submit an original marriage certificate, divorce decree, or court order showing the change of name. The name change document must bear the official seal of the issuing authority. Uncertified copies or notarized documents cannot be accepted.All document will be returned to you with your passport
5.Letter of Authorization
2. Completed Letter of Authorization form (Read Instruction before completing)Click here. This letter will authorize our company to submit and obtain the passport on your behalf
6.Processing Time & Service Fee:
1.U.S Government Fee:
Make one check or money order payable to the “U.S Department of State “(this is the government processing fee).
Passport Book: $170.00
Passport Book and Passport card: $200.00
1. Write the applicant’s full name and date of birth on the check or money order
2. All personal checks must show a printed address
3. Do not cross out and rewrite any information on the check.
4.Temporary or starter check is not acceptable.
2.Processing Time & Service Fee
*6 to 8 business days Processing $100.00
*3 to 5 business days Processing $150.00
*2 business days Processing $250.00
*24 Hour Processing $350.00 (Must call in advance)
Click here to complete fill -out order form. You will be asked to fill out your personal information and payment information. Print out the order form, Complete it then sign it
Step 2 Ship Documents to or Walk-in Aml Passport & Visa service
Please place the following document in a FedEx or UPS Express envelope
2.Your most recent passport
3.Two passport photo
4. Name change document
5.Letter of Authorization form (Two copies)
7.Payment to “US Dept of State”
8.Payment to “Aml Passport & Visa Service”
Ship to or Walk-in
Aml Passport & Visa Service
Attn: Passport Department
New York, NY 10018
Call us or email us with your tracking number so that we may be able to monitor your package
Your passport application will be hand-carried to the passport office.
When the passport is ready, it will be sent to the address on the address on the “Return Shipping” form.
Please note a street address (not PO Box) and a phone number where you can be reached must be included.