Passport renewal for Adult
You may use this Passport Renewal Form if you answer Yes to all the Following question
1.You can submit your most recent Passport.
2. You were at least 16 years old when your most recent passport was issued.
3.You were issued your most recent passport less than 15 years ago.
4. The current passport is undamaged.
Step 1: Gather and Prepare U.S. Passport Application Document
1.Completed Application DS-82 Form ( handwritten form)
Please click on the link at the bottom of this section to complete, and create your passport application(DS-82)online. After you fill out the form, you will see at the bottom of the page a button that says “Create Form” please click the “Create Form” button, on your application form (DS-82) will appear completed on your screen.
1. Please print one copy of the completed application form (DS-82).
2. Do not print the form on double-sided pages
3. You must sign the completed application form (DS-82).
Click here to complete and create your application form (DS-82) online
2.Your most recent U.S.Passport
1. Your most recent passport must have been issued less than 15 years ago.
2. Your most recent passport must have been issued when you were 16 or older
3. Your most recent passport is not damaged
3.Two identical passport photographs
Taken within the past 6 months, showing current appearance.Must be official passport-type only and approximately 2″× 2″ with a clear background. The photo must be in color. Do not wear a hat, glasses, or any item that covers the face. Face forward only, no side shots or profiles will be accepted. Homemade Digital photographs are not acceptable.
Noted. You can take your passport photo at CVS, Walgreens or Fed Kinko’s
4.Proof of Name Change ( Optional )
If the name you are currently using differs from the name on your previous passport you must submit a marriage certificate, divorce decree, or court order showing the change of name. The name change document must bear the official seal of the issuing authority. Uncertified copies or notarized documents can not be accepted.All document will be returned to you with your passport
5.Letter of Authorization
2. Completed Letter of Authorization form(Read Instruction before completing) Click here. This letter will authorize our company to submit and obtain the passport on your behalf
6.Processing Time & Service Fee:
1.U.S Government Fee:
Make one check or money order payable to the “U.S Department of State “(this is the government processing fee).
Passport Book: $170.00
Passport Book and Passport card: $200.00
1. Write the applicant’s full name and date of birth on the check or money order
2. All personal checks must show a printed address
3. Do not cross out and rewrite any information on the check.
4.Temporary or starter check is not acceptable.
2.Processing Time & Service Fee
*6 to 8 business days Processing $100.00
*3 to 5 business days Processing $150.00
*2 business days Processing $250.00
*24 Hour Processing $350.00 (Must call in advance)
Click here to complete fill -out order form. You will be asked to fill out your personal information and payment information. Print out the order form, Complete it then sign it
Step 2: Ship Documents or Walk into Aml Passport & Visa service
Please bring the following document or place it in a FedEx or UPS Express envelope
2.Your most recent passport
3.Two passport photo
4.Name change document (if necessary)
5.Letter of Authorization form (Two copies)
7.Payment to “US Dept of State”
8.Payment to “Aml Passport & Visa Service”
Ship to or Walk-in.
New York, NY 10018
Attn: Passport Department
Call us or email us with your tracking number so that we may be able to monitor your package.
Your passport application will be hand-carried to the passport office.
When the passport is ready we will call you to pick it up or it will be sent to your home address
Please note a street address (not PO Box) and a phone number where you can be reached must be included.